Local Area Info
The Lake of the Ozarks is centrally located in the state of Missouri. With 5 airports nearby and multiple US highways, visitors come from all directions. The Lake is known for the scenic beauty of the Ozark Mountains along the 1150 miles of shoreline. The Lake of the Ozarks is one of the largest man made lakes in the world.
There are many recreational activities to enjoy at the Lake of the Ozarks including boating, fishing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, golfing, hunting, camping, and canoeing or tube floating. After all the fun, the lake offers on and off the water dining establishments.
- Camdenton Memorial Airport – 4000 ft x 75 ft; Airport Information
- Eldon Airport – 5000 ft x 75 ft; Airport Information
- Kaiser – Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport – 6497 ft x 100 ft; Airport Information
- Osage Beach – Grand Glaize Airport – 3205 ft x 60 ft; Airport Information
- Versailles – Roy Otten Memorial Airport – 2805 ft x 39 ft; Airport Information